[Healeys] 2.3/16 wrench

Subject: [Healeys] 2.3/16 wrench
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:07:45 -0500
Eberhard,

Yes, the factory tool was an 8 sided socket with a pilot that fit inside
the hub.  Churchill 18G258.  They do show up on ebay once in a while.

You can use a 12 point 2 3/16" socket.  As the nut is thin, I'd suggest
finding someone with a lathe that can remove the inside chamfer from the
socket so you can get as much purchase as possible.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php