[Healeys] 2.3/16 wrench

Subject: [Healeys] 2.3/16 wrench
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 13:31:54 -0800
There is someone that sells one made from square tubing with a socket
welded to it. It is boxed shaped so it only rests on four of the nut
flats. It works but is not the best fit. I tried to access the
archives to see if I could find an email from the person that I
bought mine from but the server appears to be down.

Remember that the nuts are left and right handed.

John