[Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance

Subject: [Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance
From: healeyguy at aol.com (healeyguy at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 07:25:42 -0500 (EST)
Correct Tim
Aloha
Perry

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Ward <timwarduk at aol.com>
To: healeyguy <healeyguy at aol.com>; healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Cc: glemon <glemon at neb.rr.com>; bighealey <bighealey at charter.net>
Sent: Sun, Mar 4, 2012 6:17 am
Subject: RE: [Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance

Hi Perry
Thanks for that very informative response.

So if I understand you right, given the way the Cam is constructed, it is not
necessary to be totally precise in where the cam is in its rotation so long as
the Spring is fully compressed, it is then OK to set the gap on the opposing
rocker, e.g. 12 to 1 as in your example?

Thanks

Tim