[Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Subject: [Healeys] 100 MPH Club
From: rd_parker at juno.com (rd_parker at juno.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:16:40 -0700
Josef,

I concur. It is illogical to push the Healey into high speeds unless one
is in a racing environment.  And then, the machine should be in an
absolutely first rate mechanical condition.  Austin Healeys are not
designed as 'hot rods'; they are enjoyable sports cars to be driven many
years in the service environment designed for them.  However, that being
said, there will always be those, whether old or young, who must 'push
the envelope'

Bob Parker.
Bellflower, California/USA.