[Healeys] Squeak at speed?

Subject: [Healeys] Squeak at speed?
From: tfsbj7 at mindspring.com (Skip Saunders)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:21:21 -0400
Bad spoke?
-skip-
BJ7, BJ8...

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at
autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of scott willis
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:58 AM
To: healeys at autox.team.net

After driving my BN7 I start to get a rhythmic squeak which sounds like it
is coming from the rt front wheel area. It starts after going about 5 miles
or so. It sounds like a spring or something. I can stop it by slightly
turning the steering back and forth but it starts immediately when i go
straight. I got home to remove the wheel and I noticed the knock off was
much hotter on the rt side compared to the left which was just warm. Do you
think this is bearings? My rotor spins ok so i don't think it is the brake.
Sounds like a squeaky bed. i cannot see any problems.