[Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany

Subject: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 05:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Here's a link to the seller's website.  http://www.gs-roadster.de/index.php
They show a white/lobelia S in their showroom pics.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Fri, 4/20/12, Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com

Joseph,

I'm afraid I can't read German but that looks like a very poor advert for
what
is 'supposedly' a very rare and expensive classic.

What do you get for the price? Is the car completed or is it just in the
state
that's shown in the photo, which could be anything, a BN1 with a Cape 100S
front welded on.

Anyway, all the  surviving 100S's are  accounted for so it should be easy to
check. Not sure who is looking after the 100S register, is it still Ken
Freese.?

Could be a car made up from a real 100S log book/chassis number. It's been
done before.