Re: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany

To: <derek.c.job@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "Real" Austin-Healey 100S for sale in Germany
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:51:12 +0200
Accept-language: de-DE
Acceptlanguage: de-DE
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Derek,
all description is this:
Cabrio/Roadster, Oldtimer

EZ 07/1955
100 km
Benzin
97 kW (132 PS)
Schaltgetriebe

Weitere technische Daten
Anzahl der T|ren: 2/3 T|ren
HU/AU: Neu
Farbe: Gr|n

Fahrzeugbeschreibung
Original Austin Healey "100 S"
Nummer 19 von 50 gebauten Fahrzeugen !
Momentan im Neuaufbau,
Weslake-Originalmotor von 1955 !!!

Mit diesem Original Rennfahrzeug werden Sie bei allen Historischen Rennen
zugelassen.

Translated to English:

Convertible/Roadster Classic Car
First registered: 07/1955 (June 1955)
100 km (milage)
Fuel
97 kW (132 PS) (horsepower)
Manual gearbox

ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DATA
Number of doors: 2/3 doors
MOT inspection: new
Colour: green

CAR DESCRIPTION
Original Austin Healey "100 S"
Number 19 of 50 built cars!
Currently under rebuild,
Weslake-Original Engine of1955!

With this original racing car you are certified to take part at any historical
race.

Josef