Re: [Healeys] Tacho not working

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tacho not working
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:26:22 +0100
Cc: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9nsbIPEd2gbhQGzAQl+BMrupcfpHSGO0dZdabPwWDlM=; b=a1DP3WDGPBNDKZdwtqksSwCblEOjKds8nb9+OjY2q7OLYGW5zv9ksV6IQs1INd3Nhd hB27u8ij+1dg5zIzekMLHj8cue+X7ri+Ls6We57ZwTDRqWBfZ/P9HLaFlyD9LRgTSP90 tfFN5kpgJpwl3sEz1HYLDi/X9t0e/FcSIlR/cCeCOiiUhPqPe8LyarxhABeq+C/nJn0O s4jLzZNed0jQ3su44JQ5iTNpm6Q70gkOwI5BJAO0Bk0b4lQshAP9TtOOde+geGrNMZaR Jb8T0kAAZW+6/4mckCMR22rnW9flRLSrC4wDR8OfsSmm+I3hzg8d+emrXI3p44mHjg+Z 7b0w==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Kees

Thats probably whats happened, the car has had only intermittant use in the
last two years and was stored from September to early march.

Derek