[Healeys] jacks

Subject: [Healeys] jacks
From: ruvino at ripnet.com (Dr. C. Rubino)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:58:15 -0400
A variation on the theme.

I have a mechanical scissors jack (have to turn the handle around clockwise).

Last year I had a flat and found that my old age has robed me of strength and
I could not get the wheel off the ground. Fortunately a strong young man
stopped to help.

I have been looking at alternative jakes and have focused on the  the scissors
jack (handle pumps up and down just like a standard floor jack.
Called Big Red you can find it at torinjacksusa.com, Model T1152.

Itbs a little bigger than I would like but would allow me to do the job.

|Any thoughts?

Chris Dimmock your response to me of Sept/11 is still a good idea. I am just
wondering about this one.