[Healeys] jacks

Subject: [Healeys] jacks
From: kags at shaw.ca (Earl Kagna)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 13:08:37 -0700
Carl:

One thing that one of my Healey buddies found that works well is the factory
jack from a current to late model Chrysler / Dodge minivan - we buy them
from the auto wreckers for not very much money.  It's good because the
operating handle is incorporated, and it fits well in the space that the
original jack is stowed, with most of the thing projecting downwards so that
the spare still stows easily on top of it.  You don't have a jack handle
running around the boot.

Haven't had to use one yet, but what I can do is take a couple of photos for
you and send them - I just finished the install on my BJ8.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb