[Healeys] Memorial Day

Subject: [Healeys] Memorial Day
From: thehartnetts at earthlink.net (Len and/or Marge Hartnett)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:54:49 -0700
"Memorial Day is a federal holiday observed annually in the United States on
the last Monday of May.[1] Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and
women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.[2] Formerly
known as Decoration Day, it originated after the American Civil War to
commemorate the Union soldiers who died in the Civil War. By the 20th
century Memorial Day had been extended to honor all Americans who have died
in all wars..."

(Wikipedia)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA