Re: [Healeys] jacks

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] jacks
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:57:33 -0700
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Dr. R.: Electric. Central Hydraulics, Electric Scissor Jack, 12 volt, 2 ton capacity. Model 95851. Minimum unit height: 4 3/4 inches; Maximum lifting height: 13 1/2 inches, Overall dimensions: 15 1/2 L, 6 1/4 W, 4 H; weight 12 pounds. Only physical effort needed is getting it in and out of the trunk and pushing the buttons on the corded remote.

Where to buy? Last one I saw was at Harbor Freight. Walmart had them at one time. I have seen them in catalogs. I am going out to various car parts stores today and will add this to my list of things to look for.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. C. Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>