Re: [Healeys] Tires Again

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires Again
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:26:06 -0400
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=un9KDIYdS5sau2glMusT+69VksYy3rEggo+VRN6RkQY=; b=Fi6x4b12WsdtoNWc67Rg6LoTccYluGumkvnwZWTYCKlNBzBM/Pj1ePGNDQzl5O1z9g IyhBqicPrnDyYXrUqJ+YUWa3CquS+0tdXlYqxtcYrFGdziXTee9mRBYAyYl0DD4ZG9Nz PUZjk9ywgptf5YD68KyLs0da2lZSAEbCqtPiaKoWVAfaiu9bjCNf5ayMCcggYJfMvrZF VQiD9ykMgGxglXsZkNyvVTnAf0TD2PsSxWSfxlH6PHJb4pSv7D9Hb33BU5+JNQQHLN2R wRVY8lF7rCacB9dp6BQLOFplW4njhLN0BrtE0Vh+8nih3OO1/6U7zZ5XKOe2y3XAeWZL h8hw==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Bob--

Not sure which to which Dunlops you are referring but the Avons are
available through Sasco Tires and I believe the Michelin XAS's through
Coker.

Best--Michael Oritt