Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update
From: F Ronald Rader <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 22:18:25 -0700
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net> wrote:

> Larry,
> Did anything good ever come of that guy in Maryland with the large collection
> of Nash Healeys to help you get the things that you are missing?
LAST TIME I TALKED TO LEN ? IN MARYLAND HE WASN'T PARTING OUT ANYTHING.
HE DOES MAKE SOME GOOD REPRO PARTS.

> BTW, there was a roadster of that body style for sale last week at Fall
> Hershey in Pennsylvania for $195,000.
 It didn't sell, I don't think.  WELL WE ARE ALL HOPING IT DOES .

 For those of you overseas, those prices are in US dollars.  Your
computer may not be set up to show the dollar sign and some of you may
not know that Maryland and Pennsylvania are US states and are next to
each other.
i HAVE SOME OF THE NASH HEALEY PICS ON FACEBOOK AT THAT LINK (BTW - IT
WORKED FOR ME)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.491103133549.280466.638953549&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=491105858549&set=a.491103133549.280466.638953549&type=3&theater