Re: [Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up

To: fiat500f@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:23:24 +0200
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Paul,

If the brake pedal does not feel spongy but is firm after it gets
pressure, it is not air in the system. It is play in the system,
probably the brake shoes that need proper adjustment or possibly the
pedal/master brake cylinder rod/connection needs looking at.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl