Re: [Healeys] Overdrive problem

To: "'Neil Blackshire'" <neilblackshire@gmail.com>, "'Healey list'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive problem
From: "David Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 06:30:17 -0700
Neil,
 99% of the time it is not the piston rings, but the large O-ring that seals
the cylinder that contains the small accumulator piston. Either you remove
it with air pressure or with an extractor. Call or write me for more detail
if you wish to proceed on your own.
dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE