Re: [Healeys] Cam and crank gear timing update

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cam and crank gear timing update
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:31:51 +0100
Hi
Probably. And not only BJ8's. My engine (BT7 MKII) has a place for a
petrol pumpin the casting, but only 2 screwholes are made. A BN4 I know
of has a cutout in the block for a petrol pump that is covered by a
plate. Which was the source of a big oil leak, until I made a new plate
to cover the hole.

Per in Sweden