Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:05:56 -0500
I don't have to disturb the wind deflector other than bending in the wings
slightly to clear the lower tank as it comes up, and I can pull the bottom of
the radiator forward enough to clear the lower hose connection past the
crossmember.  Yes, it's a tight fit.  I have to turn the fan manually to allow
the lower hose connection to pass the plane of the fan between blades.