Re: [Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:48:17 +0100
You will find that any replacement panel, New Old Stock, second hand or
reproduction will need work to get a perfect fit. Even the panels on the
assembly line had to be sorted in more or less matching sets to get an
acceptable fit. Did you ever see an original unrestored AH with perfect
fitting panels? No, it does not exist.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL