Re: [Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 11:50:58 -0600
<< On 12/7/2012 6:51 PM, ATIGHTPROD@aol.com wrote:

I agree with Richard.  >>

Not having seen either/both cars, I AGREE with BOTH of you ! ! ! !  Read further
and hopefully you WILL understand the WHY !

<<My original, unrestored BN1 looks very nice and has held up extremely well in
its
59 years of service. And everything is tight, Fits  great and looks even
better.  >>

Considering the commentary regarding this "Subject:", I surmise that NONE of you
Listers WATCHED and LISTENED to the YouTube video:
                                "TheManufacturing the MGB Front Wing"
which was posted HERE around 10 - 14 days or so ago ! ? ! ? ! ?

So for your viewing PLEASURE and edification:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRrOJ8cDNPg

HOPEFULLY the foregoing will answer any and ALL questions on this "beat the
subject to DEATH" AGAIN ! ! !

Also, The Archives ARE a wonderful thing ! ! !   I just NOW did a search for the
actual "Subject:" (HiLite, copy & paste  :-D    ;-)    8-)  - 'Re: [Healeys]'
<G>) and got 1935

HTHs

Ed
Please visit MY site at: