[Healeys] Fw: Question re positive ground

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Question re positive ground
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:33:02 -0800
Seal-send-time: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:33:02 -0800 FILETIME=[15ADBE10:01CDD56A]
Yup.  Did it the Mike Garvey way on our Bj8.  The GPS was happy.  So was the
car.

Speaking of a going out of business sale and since we'll also not be replacing
our car I have a number of items left over.  Offers entertained.

Original MG Mitten car cover
New water pump and pulley from Nocks/BCS
Set of 60-spoke Dayton wheels.
BMC Parts Manual
BMC Workshop Manual
Pair of wire-mesh headlight covers and attachment hardware - from the day
Box full of new miscellaneous parts for Bj8 - inquire for details if
interested

Dick Matson / Bj8 / Retired