[Healeys] barn find

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] barn find
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 20:28:04 +0000
just got back from looking at a tri-carb at an estate sale.  looks like it has
been sitting a while and the guy selling it for the old lady that owned it said
it would need all the fluids changed before it could be driven.  looked real
solid but needed paint, interior, trunk, etc.  had a sold sign on it, which
stumped me.  the guy said he got a good price so he took a deposit on it.  i
would have thought he would have taken bids.  would not tell me price he got,
of course.  apparently the new owner has a couple of healeys.  i have never run
into him or his cars.  left my BACLV card in hopes of getting him into the
club.  would like to know the price so i can judge what a car in that shape
would sell for.   hjim