[Healeys] BN4 Longbridge head

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN4 Longbridge head
From: John Roesle <lostboys65@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 10:17:02 -0800 (PST)
To all,

Anyohe have any interest in a 1957 BN4 100 6 Longbridge head?  I am
converting to later version and have no need of this.  It is in good
condition. I will let go for minimal price.  Shipping will be largest
expense but I have crate for it.

John Roesle
Shawnee, KS. 66227
913-687-1654
lostboys65@yahoo.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 100
6 Longbridge head close up shot 7 2012.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 1006
Healey Longbridge head shot Florida 7 2012.jpg]