Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Speedometer Troubleshooting

To: "Mike Garvey" <r3m1g4@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Speedometer Troubleshooting
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:06:51 -0800
Cc: Healeys@autox.team.net
Mike,

The angle drive is the same as the one on a BT7 it is repairable. You
need to remove the disk plate and use a short section of speedo
cable. If you don't have one that you can cut up I saw some after
market cables in a national chain auto parts store the other day that
looked like they would work. You may need to file one end of the
repair cable to make it square. It's not very difficult.

John Spaur
'62 BT7