Re: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon

To: "Bert Van Brande" <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>, "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon
From: "Gary R. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:40:46 -0500 FILETIME=[54BCD640:01CDF211]
From: Bert Van Brande
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:22 PM
To: List Healey
Subject: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon

Hi,

I am looking for a Healey cartoon drawing I've seen before, a friend gave
me a photocopy years ago.  It features a 6 cylinder fully dismantled on jack
stands in a messy garage and the owner-restorer sitting in the driver
position, perched over the steering wheel, feet sticking through the
floorboards, feigning to drive at speed.

When i dismantled my BN2 7.5 years
ago, i re-enacted that cartoon and would love to find that cartoon drawing
again.  It's from before internet times probably from a club newsletter.

hope somebody knows which cartoon I am talking about, I'll post a link to
the
cartoon and my pic.

cheers,

Bert