Re: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>, Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:49:33 -0800 (PST)
Good Day Bert;  I think what you are looking for can be found on the Ancaster
British Car Flea Market flyer for this year.  Check it out at
http://www.ancasterbritish.ca/Flyer.pdf  on the ABC-FM website
at http://www.ancasterbritish.ca

When I made the flyer last year I looked all over but could not find the
artist's name.  I had used it for a tech project back in 1992 and tried to
find the name at that time also.  If this is the cartoon you are searching for
and do find out who drew it, please let me know.  It is a great drawing and
the person who drew it should be recognized.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives