Re: [Healeys] Old Gas Stations

To: mayorrichard@hotmail.com, ahbn6@verizon.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Old Gas Stations
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:09:21 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: ATIGHTPROD
Sorry to hear that, but it seems to be the way things go nowadays. Just too
 expensive to keep up I guess.
Steven

In a message dated 1/20/2013 6:51:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mayorrichard@hotmail.com writes:

I just  drove by the Bomber on Friday in Milwaukie,Oregon . The plane is
still there,  in the same place .. about 15 feet off the ground. But, it looks
real sad now.  It's now just an ugly shell of a plane. I remember when we
would go out of our  way just to go to the Bomber for gas. Then it still had
its engines and   looked like a great WW II warplane. Now it's just an ugly
reminder of good  times gone bye.