[Healeys] Facet pump installation question

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Facet pump installation question
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:42:31 -0600
I have a facet pump I am installing in the my BN4.  The instructions say the
pump should be mounted at 45B0 from the tank.

Am I reading that correctly that the pump angle from the input coming from
just above the shock, And the output should be toward the jumpseat?

To do this I will have to drill a hole in the existing bracket to allow for
the angle and I don't want to mess this up.

Here is a pic of the instructions
http://i.imgur.com/PugJ2iv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BVrFwzI.jpg
Here is what the pump looks like mocked up in place.

Thanks

Patton Dickson
Plano, TX