Re: [Healeys] Facet pump installation question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Facet pump installation question
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:09:18 +0100
The Facet fuel pumps can be had with various delivery pressures. If you
use other pumps than a SU it is advisable to use a pressure regulator in
the fuel line near the carbs. The pressure should be around 3-4psi.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl