Re: [Healeys] Brake bleeding

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake bleeding
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:53:54 -0400
Some of us in the southeastern USA, and a few from Canada, have been enjoying
ourselves in cloudy, cool, Amelia Island, Florida at the Southeastern Healey
Classic XXVII.  Of course, for the drive home today it was bright and beautiful
top-down weather.

You should bleed the brake that is the farthest "hydraulic" path from the
master cylinder, which is the one on the left side (driver's side for LHD
cars).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry