Re: [Healeys] Brake bleeding

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake bleeding
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:01:46 -0400
Some of us in the southeastern USA and a few from Canada have been enjoying
ourselves at the Southeastern Healey Classic XXVII in rainy, cloudy, cool,
Amelia Island, Florida for the last four days.  Of course, for the drive home
today it was bright and beautiful top-down weather.

You should bleed the brake that is the farthest hydraulic path from the master
cylinder, which for LHD cars is the driver's side brake.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC USA