Re: [Healeys] Antivirus

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Antivirus
From: Jonas Payne <jagmog@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:48:01 -0700
For those of us that actually use their computers to work for a living,
DON'T buy a MAC unless you want to be confronted with a never ending series
of compromises and excuses about why it looks cool but doesn't do what you
want or expect it to.

If your computer is used as a toy, buy a MAC.  As to no virus's or spyware
on MAC- it's a myth.

Flame on!

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting