Re: [Healeys] Antivirus

To: Jonas Payne <jagmog@hotmail.com>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Antivirus
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:26:20 +0000
Well, I actually do use my MAC to make a living. I'm an attorney and I use
Microsoft's office suite to do my word processing and other tasks.

So, don't get your knickers in a twist. When I used a PC I always had
problems. Now I don't.

Four or five years ago, I bought a MAC for home in order to download and edit
my race videos....damn near impossible on my PC.  Then I put my photos on it
and it was fantastic compared to my PC. I enjoyed it so much I bought the
Microsoft office suite to see how that worked.  It was great..... so I took it
to my office and bought a second MAC for home.

I'm not flaming....I'm just happy.  And it does look cool.

Richard Mayor