Re: [Healeys] Healey sighting 3KBN7 in LA

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, Ed Kaler <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey sighting 3KBN7 in LA
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:13:49 -0400
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Just to clear up some outstanding business.
After being contacted by Tadeusz and Ed, Mike Lempert has contacted me to
apologize for overlooking my 100St wheel and to assure me that a
replacement is now under construction.
It is possible that the oversight was a function of poor communication on
my part and I am pleased to report that my faith in the integrity of the
members of this list has been completely restored.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter