Re: [Healeys] brake fluid

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake fluid
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 14:17:02 +0200
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
I wrote that you can keep the brake fluid for years and years if you
make sure the container is properly closed/sealed. Anyway I will always
check with a refractometer.
If the top is loose you cannot use te contents after some time as it
will absorb moisture from the air. You would probably have to discard it
after two years, the same interval for changing your brake fluid in the car.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL