Re: [Healeys] clutch

To: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] clutch
From: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:10:07 -0400
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Don't mean to hijack the post, but I have been wondering how you evaluate a
clutch disc (drive plate) to determine if it can or could be reused. I am not
a cheapskate, but I know nothing about when this particular disc was
installed. It may be just fine, don't know.

I assume you measure the width of the friction pads but I don't know the
appropriate specs.

Michael, can you or someone else advise me on this?

Lin

Sent from my iPad