Re: [Healeys] Fuel

To: "warthodson@aol.com" <warthodson@aol.com>, Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 7:48:45 -0400
Cc: Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Didn't know the XF was even for sale yet---still in the show phase here.  And
really didn't know it was diesel.  Maybe I messed up the designation.

Cheers
tom

---- Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com> wrote:

Bob

I think you are focussing too much on the word 'quality' which I used
originally. I meant low octane, which for my purposes with a Healey, means
poor quality. I appreciate that modern fuels in their own way are no doubt
'high' quality but they aren't ideal for a Healey, particularly one that
has increased performance. I have a Jaguar XF and I couldn't care less what
fuel I put in it, as long as its diesel and not petrol!

Derek