Re: [Healeys] Semantic Battles over Silly Things

To: tfsbj7@mindspring.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Semantic Battles over Silly Things
From: editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:36:59 -0400 (EDT)
It's journalists like us who despair of readers like you who don't read
carefully. Note that I made no claim of my credentials, scientific or
otherwise.
What I wrote was that "according to them [Road & Track], antifreeze doesn't
raise the boiling point."
Which is a reasonable interpretation, given that the definition noted that
antifreeze in coolant did lower the freezing point of the coolant.
G.

Gary Anderson
Editor-in-Chief, The Star Magazine
Mercedes-Benz Club of America