Re: [Healeys] 2" distance block

To: "'Tim Davis BN7'" <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2" distance block
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:26:42 +1000
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
G'day Tim

Is it that simple. In fact all I did was use some left over offcuts from a
desk I made, cut them so that they were 2in tall and narrow enough to fit
between the horizontal suspension post and the round pad of the shock absorber
arm.

Don't let anyone try an complicate matters for you as it's dead simple.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia