Re: [Healeys] Big Healey Trunk Hinge Spacing Outside to outside Measurem

To: "'BJ8 Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "'Dave Murphy'" <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Big Healey Trunk Hinge Spacing Outside to outside Measurement
From: "Mark Donaldson" <ardmorebusiness@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:54:54 +1200
The outside measurements are the same on my 1962 tri-carb  -  26-9/16"
Luggage rack purchased in England in 1979 fitted perfectly with no
gaps.
My uprights actually rest on the bumper blade (not the brackets) and
the rack is horizontal with that set-up. When touring we used to hold
the spare wheel on the rack with a bungee cord, and put the luggage in
the boot.

Mark
Auckland, NZ