Re: [Healeys] BN1 Head

To: Simon Griffin <simon_grif@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Head
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:40:00 +0800
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
As an owner of an A90 and a spare A90 motor, I can confirm that the heads
on the 100 and A90 are identical.  The only real variation was in the early
A90, there was a different rocker & springed pushrod set up meant to
minimize valve clatter.  It was a fairly complex system and they eventually
got rid of it around 1950 for the rocker system used in the 100.  If you're
interested, I have pics of the whole set up in an album here:

http://tinyurl.com/nthg3ea