Re: [Healeys] Phase 1

To: michaelsalter@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Phase 1
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Also, by the mid-60s the DC3 tail-dragger look was a dated look. I appreciate
it more today than I did then. I had a 100-6MM at the time with the usual
bottoming isues and when I discovered that perked up tail on the MKlll I wanted
one. I also liked the resonated exhaust note. Still powerful sounding but more
civilized. Eventually I found and bought a 65 phase 1.5.
Best
JK