Re: [Healeys] Ignition & Charging warning light A-H 100 Instruments

To: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1376842464; bh=vyoi6BuG/cL5dWA+quN8Ee9Tp8Mi9hgRD8Ntcsy5iwo=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=pL0uCEd9KB3M8MasKIfaLXqxioc3bKxghSGucQsmELYFeb7qPZbfeskdMBa1TR8L3 Af67BNPN5eOAiOwn3BocTs2iKG950bAOHsIZET5pymL2HSH7LoRH6vlQp9EEaEPiRQ EDNdMVPZE0aqRO6LMcPb6Cd8tdzJZ+scxcJ9TdTuVcBpyjIHLlLw+4gFpSjulXi/37 x/aroyf1gshFaG7rPc00PkTOs0iToW+ykZGPv3bM1EnLeoK2nY38zsypNF5kogp+R/ GhszKXk3ZNb0kWIw3FCQYG6mR98g9SDSXkbgMvJ08kpSrq+aKk8bGXLLfrkAOpoy3a TpT72k3S54Ccg==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ignition & Charging warning light A-H 100 Instruments
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:14:23 -0400
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Don't know about 20 years ago, but in the last 6 months he did a great job on
my BN2 gauges and supplied correct lenses.

Randy

On Aug 18, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Curtis Arndt wrote:

> Definitely NOT Morris Mintz.  Twenty years ago I took my BN1 gauges to him
for essentially the same thing, new lenses for ignition and high beams, a
rebuild and to attach the correct reset knob that I built from scratch since
he couldn't source one.  Not only did he put in the wrong lenses after I told
him that I wanted the correct "Chinese" red ones, he spilled glue on my near
perfect gauge faces, ruining them.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/cnaarndt@gmail.com