[Healeys] need another BJ8 top measurement

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] need another BJ8 top measurement
From: carroll phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:31:40 -0400 (EDT)
Need to know the measurement (height) of the vinyl from the rear window
to the chrome surround. If done right it should all be the same
measurement below the window.B  My own ( not yet restored) has a non
original Sears top and was a sloppy job way back when. Its beenB  awhile
since my last install , now Im taking detail pics and a write up so I
dont forget againB  : )

Carroll