Re: [Healeys] No more solid state Regulators.

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No more solid state Regulators.
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
     It's a sad day.  Bob was a very nice person to deal with.  He converted a
regulator for my Bugeye that has worked beautifully for several years on the
same Optima battery.  I had him convert one for my BN2 resto project too.
Makes you think.  How many other small vendors with a specialized product do
we use?  No one is going to be here forever and I am glad I was touched by
Bob's work before he passed.  I will remember him for his excellent product
and shared passion for these little British cars.  Like so many of the other
people's services we use through this list and the internet please let them
know how much you appreciate what they do to fuel your passion.

Mike
MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
August 20, 2013 3:06 PM
>Subject: Re: [Healeys] No more solid state
Regulators.

>That's really too bad.  He offered a unique product that
always worked

Mitchell wrote:
>> I was just advised that Bob Jeffers of  Wilton Auto
Electric passed away on
>> July 19, 2013.  Bob did a great job of converting
your Lucas Voltage Regulator
>> to a solid state Regulator.  I had him convert
the one on my BN7 Tri-Carb
>> after many unsuccessful attempts at adjusting a
new one from Moss Motors.  It
>> works perfectly.
>>
>> A notice of his
passing can be found at