Re: [Healeys] No more solid state Regulators.

To: "Michael MacLean" <rrengineer.mike@att.net>, "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No more solid state Regulators.
From: "Ron Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:12:14 -0700
I am just now reading about the passing of Bob Jeffers.  I never knew him
but it is truly sad to lose someone who has contributed his skill and
knowledge to our hobby.
Having him convert my regulator has been in the back of my mind for a long
time.   Now I wonder if anyone else is doing that type of conversion or if
anyone has a schematic of the conversion usable by a non-expert to recreate
his design?

Ron Fine
61BN7