Re: [Healeys] Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34

To: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:00:13 -0700
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mark did not call out anyone personally. As an It guy I am fascinated by
the number of older lawyers who refuse to move off of AOL, even though they
have constant email issues with their Email servers. Mark has mentioned the
ongoing issues that AOL has caused our list. As is typical listserv
protocols, take your personal flames off the list and send them directly to
the party you wish to offend. Send Mark $, not grief. I could not envision
restoring my car without the collective knowledge of the members of this
list.
Thanks Mark and all who help or contribute.
Cheers,
 now back to my car

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR