[Healeys] Support Mark

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Support Mark
From: "Robert F. Begani" <rfbegani@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:15:08 -0400
Even though I am not restoring my BJ8 I enjoy the comments from the list and
support Mark by contributing yearly.  For those who read or listen to the
comments, remember that the New York Times and most other newspapers are
charging $3.00 to $5.00 per week for their digital information.  There is no
free lunch any more on the internet. This list is great.

By the way, I am a member of another list which has similar appeal for those
who need to fix their old Catalina Sail Boat. It is great to read and to ask
"how to" or "Where do I buy".

Regards to all

Bob Begani