Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 cockpit length

To: rwil <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 cockpit length
From: Robin <retters@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:15:19 -0500
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
One of the rear pieces is number 7769. The other is not readable due to
corrosion. Both are the same however. They are not aftermarket. they fit the
contours of the rear shroud fairly well but are just too long. Of course I can
cut them but I am more interested in what this says about my car.  How long
should the cockpit be on a BN1 vs, BN2, BN4 & BN6 ?

Dave

Sent from my iPad