Re: [Healeys] Going to Kansas city

To: <eyera3000@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Going to Kansas city
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 03:52:27 +0000
Ira,

I don't know a lot about Kansas City, but sources say "they got some pretty
little women their..." I'm not sure if they are prettier or littler the
reference is somewhat obscure, but might be worth checking out. Also if you're
going to "stand on the corner of 4th street and Vine with one of the
aforementioned and a bottle of Kansas City wine" (presumably not a decent
chardonais) you may want to keep the bottle in the brown paper bag because
city ordnance probably has something to say about open containers.

All the advise I can muster. Have a good time and we will look forward to your
report.

Bill Lawrence

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/ynotink@msn.com